- Unique combo game that covers two biospheres- the Himalayas and the North American everglades
- Points-based game, with higher points for animals not found elsewhere
- Up to four players
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your hand with theirs!
- Stay disciplined or else, miss turns
- Bonus card picks
- Bonus dice throws too!
- Play a few times and develop your own tactics to be the winner
- Every game ends differently: no boredom!
- Learn more about the animals from books, wikipedia and other sources on the web.
Would you like to look for Yeti, the Abominable Snowman on the Himalayas..rather, the Swamp Cabbage Man in the Everglades? Now, travel to the faraway lands of the Himalayas and the North American everglades. Discover whether the Red Panda is only a red-coated Giant Panda. We know so little about the Clouded Leopard that you would want to research them when you grow up. Does the Kashmir Markhor look as fearsome as its name sounds? A wild goat is the National Animal’ of a Himalayan state…
Sight an animal, collect points and win! Keep adding up the points – it even helps your Math scores! Would you want to find out why the Clouded Leopard gets you 18 points in the game, while the Snow Leopard only 12? An eco-warrior in the making? This game is for you!
Product Dimensions: 31.00X32.50X5.75 cm
Package Dimensions: 31.00X32.50X5.75 cm
Weight: 1.9 KG
- Not suitable for children under 3 months
Recommended Age: Suitable for 6 years & above