- 3 piece puzzles representing 6 popular fruits
- provides the starting point for solving puzzles
- provide an appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old
- Children learn to distinguish between pattern, color, and shape by matching the pieces
These are 3 piece puzzles representing 6 popular fruits. The fruits selected for the puzzles include Apple, Orange, Watermelon, Strawberry, Bananas, and Grapes. This offering provides the starting point for solving puzzles. The puzzles provide an appropriate level of challenge for children at 18 months old. Being self-correcting, the child can solve them by matching edges. They improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. These puzzles are a great way to encourage your child into problem-solving. Children learn to distinguish between pattern, color and shape by matching the pieces. You can raise the difficulty level and problem-solving skills by mixing all the 18 pieces. They instill patience and improve concentration. The puzzles help in focusing on the problem at hand and seek the solution. Children understand the concept of trial and error and probe and play. The puzzles provide hands-on learning. They provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more. Once solved, they improve self-esteem and confidence in the child.
Product Dimensions: 23x19x4 cm
Package Dimensions: 23x19x4 cm
Weight: 0.35 KG
- Not suitable for children under 12 months. Parental Supervision required.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 5 years & above