- hey are colour matching self-correcting puzzles. The child also gets familiar with 20 different shades of colours and shapes. They are a great way to encourage your child into problem-solving. Children learn about shapes in a fun manner as all the shapes are animated.
- After learning about these 20 shapes. The child can create new shapes as well. This is possible as there is a common jigsaw edge for all the puzzle pairs. Further learning and play activity are provided by making new shape forms – as many as 380 can be made by different permutations and combinations!
- They provide hands-on learning. Children improve gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. While solving them the child develops patience and improves concentration. The puzzles provide a foundation stone instilling curiosity to know more.
- This unique probe and play give the child a long association with this concept. There are more challenges when shapes are created similar to common objects.
- The concept of learning about shapes is provided in a fun and playful manner by animated the jigsaw pieces. The 20 shapes are provided with 20 different expressions with the nose as the the jigsaw bridge. Instructions are provided to play a fun game with these unique shapes
With Superb combinations a colourful and fun way of learning shapes, this puzzle introduces a child to as many as 20 basic shapes. Colour guides the child to join the correct pieces to form these shapes. The common jigs in each pair allows the child to create and explore as many as 380 new shapes!Other possibilities explore characters. Combine different pieces to form lovable shaped characters and give them namesSHAPE COUSINSSwap 2 shapes to get pairs of fun characters!Make familier forms Houses. Cup-cakes & more Ice-cream cones & more & more possibilities Bowls & more. Many different stars . . .And many more possibilities Eggs & more.
Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 4 x 24 cm
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 4 x 24 cm
Weight: 0.39 KG
- Not suitable for children under 12 months. Parental Supervision required.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 years & above